Friday 28 October 2011

Quick update...

Hello! Since the last post in Darwin, I've done about 3800km and am now just outside Adelaide in south Australia. It's been a lot of driving through a lot of nothing- so haven't had Internet for ages. That's like driving from leicester to the pyramids in Eygpt, if you could drive in a straight line! Finished the trip with a few days walking in the flinders ranges, near a village called quorn! The mountains are named for Matthew flinders who is from near where I grew up in Lincolnshire - he's much more famous in Australia though, maybe you can find out why. Anyway, I'm on the iPod and unlike you lot I can't type well on it, so proper update very soon. Here's what I'll be putting up next:
Interview with Cambridge Solar Team, with questions from Mrs Rees and the Stem group
Photos from some big rocks that I've climbed up, and a famous one that I didn't
Insider school of air info from meeting the Assistant Principal at Alice Springs
Life in the middle of nowhere - the everyday heroes that make outback living possible
Competition time! Prize for the winner!

As usual, please ask if there's anything you'd like to know- you can comment or message on studywiz. Hope you are well and had a good halfterm!
Miss Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment