Friday 11 November 2011

Ramsay street?!

Good morning from Melbourne, home of tv soap neighbours and the legendary sports ground the MCG. As you can see it's blue skies and sunshine here, so later I'm exploring the Mornington Peninsula, where there's some lovely beaches and walks- blog updating will wait for a grey day! Won't be far away though, the weather is very changeable in this part of Australia, so there will be lots to look at on here soon.
Although it's only 10:45am here the sun is very strong, so while you're snoozing (it's quarter to midnight in the uk) I'm covered in sunscreen! You will remember the ongoing pe teacher white feet problem from last summer, despite the sunshine I'm not sure I'm doing any better here- like to take a guess on what shape my shoes are?!
Have a great weekend
Miss B

No comments:

Post a Comment